99.9% of these reviews are fake and made up by some marketing director. It's not realistic to have patients writing 5 star reviews every week or so. Nice try.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 14, 2016.

Comments

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1178157

This Doctor has paid social media scrubbers.

You're absolutely right! Their marketing guy, John Stewart, is great at selling you back surgery and tracking down people who leave nasty reviews and having the reviews taken down ;) Cold calling, writing bogus reviews, even offering people vacations as incentive to come to Florida and have back surgery are all of his fun tactics.

The name of this site is pissed consumer, not pissed "competitor". We ask our patients to write reviews for us and what they write is entirely up to them.

We see that you made it a point to go to 3 different sites and post the same negative review. Thanks for your input.

to Anonymous Auburndale, Florida, United States #1200050

Clearly you and your staff are spending more time on here than any of us. Which proves my point in my original post.

You should be more concerned and directing your focus on patients in need of medical help. I am a former patient and was never asked to "write a review". What kind of place would ever ask such a ridiculous favor. And yes, I did make it a point to post the same negative review on 3 other sites.

It's important people know the truth of what is going on here. And YOU'RE WELCOME.