Review about Deuk Spine Institute Surgery from Orlando, Florida
Just paid $28,000.00 of my inheritance from my fathers death April of 2014.I have tricare Prime and exact same thing happened!
Was told I needed either a 4 Level fusion (I'm 34) had my first out of 3 future Discectomy and Laminectomy at 19. Now only after 2 weeks since my eval and MRI I'm being told I can pay the $28,000 and enjoy the rest of my life pain free and happy or have the insurance pay for fusion which has a year recovery if lucky. So 2 days later and $28,000.00 poorer I'm being made to wait 7 hours past surgery time in the back by myself no Dr Deuk apologizing or asking if I need anything!!! Then they wheel me in the operating room don't even see Deuk until 3 1/2 hours later and 5 min before I'm being told I can now go home and he says "well it was bad, a lot of bone spurs and more disks fragments that expected" "but no numbness and fire right?" I hesitate to answer and just say "yep sure" can I now have my pain meds u made me go without for nearly 12 hours!
well I'm not better 3 months into this I'm worse I am in so much pain I think of ending this pathetic existence every hour but hey I'm no longer dropping things and sort of have feeling back! Now they are saying I need Facets injections something they have done on Lumbar a million times in the last 7 years I've been seeing them and their pain management. A long with ablations to 4 levels of my L and S spine , trigger point injections on my Thorasic epidural injections and list goes on!!!!! Hopefully I can find some relief.
Deuk is a great guy but wasn't a great surgeon to me!!!
I'm sure I'm the 1% of "Failed" cases and he will chop it up to bad genes bad luck and good old Army!!!Over and Out- Melissa Martinez of Lake Nona, Fl
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."