Just paid $28,000.00 of my inheritance from my fathers death April of 2014.I have tricare Prime and exact same thing happened!

Was told I needed either a 4 Level fusion (I'm 34) had my first out of 3 future Discectomy and Laminectomy at 19. Now only after 2 weeks since my eval and MRI I'm being told I can pay the $28,000 and enjoy the rest of my life pain free and happy or have the insurance pay for fusion which has a year recovery if lucky. So 2 days later and $28,000.00 poorer I'm being made to wait 7 hours past surgery time in the back by myself no Dr Deuk apologizing or asking if I need anything!!! Then they wheel me in the operating room don't even see Deuk until 3 1/2 hours later and 5 min before I'm being told I can now go home and he says "well it was bad, a lot of bone spurs and more disks fragments that expected" "but no numbness and fire right?" I hesitate to answer and just say "yep sure" can I now have my pain meds u made me go without for nearly 12 hours!

well I'm not better 3 months into this I'm worse I am in so much pain I think of ending this pathetic existence every hour but hey I'm no longer dropping things and sort of have feeling back! Now they are saying I need Facets injections something they have done on Lumbar a million times in the last 7 years I've been seeing them and their pain management. A long with ablations to 4 levels of my L and S spine , trigger point injections on my Thorasic epidural injections and list goes on!!!!! Hopefully I can find some relief.

Deuk is a great guy but wasn't a great surgeon to me!!!

I'm sure I'm the 1% of "Failed" cases and he will chop it up to bad genes bad luck and good old Army!!!Over and Out- Melissa Martinez of Lake Nona, Fl

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of deuk spine institute surgery from Deuk Spine Institute and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Deuk Spine Institute to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Deuk Spine Institute for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Deuk Spine Institute?

Comments

Do the injuries to your back cause you to make that *** face?