I am a former patient of Dr Deukmedjian and Patel.Run as far as you can from this place.

I had issues with billing and required deposits. His facility is all about the $$$$! I had run-ins with his rude staff when it came to billing. It's the same story with every patient.

Making money with injections that do not work. Constantly defending negative feedback by saying surgery is their last resort. How do you think his place stays in business? Definitely not funded by a weekly bake sale.

Also, do not fall for the numerous 5 star reviews. They are in fact created weekly by a marketing director. I saw a reply from the office to a former patient's negative review mentioning the reviews are fake. They responded all reviews are real and written by real patients and that they ask ALL their patients to write reviews on their experience.

I for one have never been asked to post a review of my experience. Have you? And who would ever ask such a thing! Remember this site is called pissed-consumer.

Not pleased-consumer. One last thing... Just check their Facebook page reviews.

The negative reviews are written by REAL PATIENTS.And you can also contact those former patients for more information.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Deuk Spine Institute. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deuk Spine Institute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Deuk Spine Institute to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Deuk Spine Institute?

Comments

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1299967

I had a revision and 3 level fusion by Dr Deuk and never had anything other than positive experiences with Dr Deuk as well as his staff all very helpful knowledgeable and never felt rushed or that my pain and back issues were not addressed by Dr Deuk!!Great surgeon Great man!

And great staff!!

Dewey

Cocoa, Florida, United States #1250393

We have been very pleased with the surgeries & procedures that Dr.Deukmedjian & Dr.

Patel have done.

We have never had problems with his staff or their attitudes.If there was a problem with billing, they were very willing to work with us & our insurance to work it out, in a courteous manner.