Deuk Spine Institute - Review in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category from Hollywood, Florida
I was skeptical of the negative reviews until I saw this.The guy behind it all.
Vice president of Millennium Medical, John Stewart.
You can read his social media marketing skills under his LinkedIn profile.Just Google: "John Stewart Deuk Spine Institute".
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Long story short ,8month ago I started ,the Veneers are horrible ,even my dogs were laughing at me ,I send them back ,send hundreds of emails ,calls ,and nothing ,I..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month. They told me..."
- "I started a kitchen in October 2015 with the Victoria Ivory cabinets from Cabinets to Go (CTB). From the onset, there was an issue beginning with the installation of the..."
- "I ORDERED MY DRESS FOR MY GRADUATION IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME EARLY BUT WHEN I CHECKED IT .ITS COMING THE SAME DAY AS MY GRADUATION LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."