Deuk Spine Institute - Review in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category from Hollywood, Florida
I was skeptical of the negative reviews until I saw this.The guy behind it all.
Vice president of Millennium Medical, John Stewart.
You can read his social media marketing skills under his LinkedIn profile.Just Google: "John Stewart Deuk Spine Institute".
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."
- "I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and they sent me one of different at what i order. The sad of this problem is that is the third time that..."
- "Mens Warehouse does not care what they screw up on. I would not say that except when I took the $400 suit back to them after the wedding and..."