Additional Fees

I was skeptical of the negative reviews until I saw this.The guy behind it all.

Vice president of Millennium Medical, John Stewart.

You can read his social media marketing skills under his LinkedIn profile.Just Google: "John Stewart Deuk Spine Institute".

This person wrote the review about Deuk Spine Institute and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Deuk Spine Institute to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Deuk Spine Institute for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Deuk Spine Institute?

Comments

Maybe you should try describing your complaint in a clear and coherent fashion. Simply trying to direct traffic to google search terms and other sites makes you look like a spammer.

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1200478

Google: "John Stewart Deuk Spine Institute".I was skeptical of all the negative reviews until I saw this.

The guy behind it all. Vice president of Millennium Medical, John Stewart.

You can read all his social media marketing skills on his LinkedIn profile.JuJuly Google: "John Stewart Deuk Spine Institute".