Deuk Spine Institute - Review in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category from Hollywood, Florida
I was skeptical of the negative reviews until I saw this.The guy behind it all.
Vice president of Millennium Medical, John Stewart.
You can read his social media marketing skills under his LinkedIn profile.Just Google: "John Stewart Deuk Spine Institute".
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "I found this on the web, not sure what the deal is but this guy is pissed..."
- "The LA Fitness gym located on Sheridan St in Hollywood, Fl, is the dirtiest and most poorly managed gym I've ever been to. When my wife and I go in..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."